Thursday 22 September 2011

Pics of My Animals

This is the third youngest lamb called Kathy


This is Mya and her baby Banjo.


Some of the sheep with their babies.



This a mare and her foal.



This is the neighbor's prize gelding.



This is my neighbor's pony, Tinkerbell.


This is Peep's baby boy. I don't have a photo of the girl.


This is Peep she has two lambs, but one died of the cold.


This is my other goat Lilly. She likes to go through fences.


This is my sister's goat Nanny


This is my goat Tasha.


This is a photo of my cat Linus. He is my favourite cat.



Thanks for looking at my pic's I will post more pic's tomorrow and a post about Jesus Christ.

God Bless

C.G.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!!
    I love the one of Tinkerbell, she's a cutie. :D The sheep are cute too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for commenting! Please do not say any ungodly words or put anyone down. Thanks!!!